Enterprise Architecture Services
Enterprise Architecture and its associated disciplines, by describing the operation of your organisation through a set of inter-related artifacts, helps you better understand its complex structure with a view to more efficiently achieving your current and future objectives. It provides the knowledge and agility to optimally plan every business change and react to market opportunity and challenge.
By adopting a simple and pragmatic approach to Enterprise Architecture (EA) that’s right for you, we’ll help your organization benefit from:
- Greater agility.
- Operational efficiency.
- Informed business change.
- Aligned business and IT functions.
- Improved interoperability, standardisation and integration.
- Faster speed to market.
- Reduced costs.
- Secure and compliant technology.
- Reduced technical risk.
Our architecture services
Enterprise Architecture (EA) combines the expertise of business, system, data, technology and solution architects with a structured methodology to develop a set of prioritised, aligned initiatives and a roadmap to guide you towards where you want to be. We offer the following catalogue of Enterprise Architecture services.
Set up Architecture Services (EA) capability
Like any other business capability, Enterprise Architecture (EA) capability requires process (methodology), people (architects) and systems (EA Management tools), effectively coordinated to enable you to maximise the value of investments, pro-actively identify opportunities to gain business benefits, and manage risk.
Onepoint can work with you to:
- Select and tailor TOGAF, an open-source methodology for developing Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- Set up and facilitate a cross functional architecture board to govern Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategy.
- Set up and facilitate architecture compliance reviews.
- Conduct an architecture maturity assessment and enable you to reach your targeted maturity level.
- Use an architecture skills framework to shape an architecture team tailored to your needs.
- Review and select an Enterprise Architecture (EA) management tool to enable collaboration, communication and control of Enterprise Architecture (EA) artifacts.
- Adopt an architecture definition language such as Archimate to model process, functions, systems and technology.
Our Business Architecture teams use a capability driven approach to:
- Understand root causes behind complex business challenges.
- Build strategies with a clear view of business impacts.
- Drive coherent business and IT transformation strategie
System Architecture defines the structure, behavior and other views of the systems used to support an enterprise.
Our System Architecture teams use a structured approach to:
- Model enterprise systems, their behavior, key components, the cost to operate and maintain, reliability and other important system views.
- Review current system architecture, identify system gaps, recommend strategies for improvement and produce roadmaps to implement change.
- Rationalize application portfolios based on the value provided by each application.
- Govern and operate a selection process with a view to buying systems to support business needs.
- Recommend and govern an effective integrated approach supporting minimal dependency and increased reusability between systems.
- Execute Proofs of Concept to assess emerging technologies and help with decisions on complex technology adoptions.